NSN Parametric Search
Paramteric Search of NSNs in the MCRL (Master Cross-Reference List) provided by the FLIS (Federal Logistics Information Service) through the DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) of the DOD (Department of Defense). FLIS provides this data through their WebFLIS and FEDLOG products, but these are not available for public use. This free Technical Characteristics Search Tool provides Parametric NSN Search of the Military NSN Database.
The NSN Lookup search engine allows you to easily lookup NSNs over all of the catalogs and databases available within NATO for public use:
NSN Lookup- Basic -
Part Number- Basic -
Keywords- Basic -
HMMWV Bolt 3/8"
Technical- Basic -
Brass Screw UNF
CARC 383 Paint
NSN Search- Autocorrect -
Parameter Search FAQ
- What Is the NSN Parametric Search Tool?
- The NSN Parametric Search Tool searches the National Stock Number database for stock items by multiple Technical Characteristics.
- How Do I Lookup a NSN by Technical Characteristics?
- You can search the NSN Database by Technical Characteristics by using this NSN Parametric Search Tool.
- What If I Do Not Find Anything?
- Not all items are codified by the DLA or NATO. Only often recurring and inventoried stock items are codified into the NATO Database and not all items have their Technical Characteristics codified.