Information Technology Software
Federal Supply Class (FSC): 7030
NATO Supply Classification Class (NSC): 7030
Group Description: Information Technology Equipment (Including Firmware), Software, Supplies and Support Equipment
Federal Supply Group (FSG): 70
NATO Supply Classification Group (NSG): 70
Includes System programs, such as operating systems, assemblers, compilers, executive routines, interpreters, translators; utility programs, such as sort/merge programs, media conversion, maintenance diagnostic programs; and application programs, such as payroll, inventory control, and engineering analysis programs.
Excludes Operating manuals and programmers' manuals properly classified in FSG 76.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Federal Supply Class 7030
- What is Federal Supply Class 7030?
- FSC 7030 is the Federal Supply Class (formally known as NATO Supply Classification Class NSC 7030) in the USA for supply items codified in the category of Information Technology Software.
- What is NATO Supply Classification Class 7030?
- NSC 7030 is the NATO Supply Classification Class (also known as Federal Supply Class FSC 7030 in the USA) for supply items codified in the category of Information Technology Software.
- Which Federal Supply Group is FSC 7030 in?
- FSC 7030 is in Federal Supply Group (FSG) 70 which contains .
- Which NATO Supply Classification Group is NSC 7030 in?
- NSC 7030 is in NATO Supply Classification Group (NSG) 70 which contains .
Supply Items Included in Federal Supply Class 7030
- What is a Punched Program Tape? 175 Items
- APunched Program Tape(TAPE,PUNCHED PROGRAM) is may be in roll form or encased in a cartridge or cassette.
- What is an Automatic Data Processing Tape Program? 670 Items
- AnAutomatic Data Processing Tape Program(TAPE PROGRAM,AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING) is a thin flexible strip of material in roll form, having a magnetic coating on one surface upon which is recorded the sequence of instructions required by a computer for solving a particular problem. It is stored in a cartridge, cassette, or reel which is designed to be inserted into the tape transport of a computer. See also DISK PROGRAM, AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING. For disks or tapes haivng no prerecorded data, see DISK, FLEXIBLE and TAPE, ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING.
- What is a Programmed Magnetic Bubble Memory? 53 Items
- AProgrammed Magnetic Bubble Memory(MAGNETIC BUBBLE MEMORY,PROGRAMMED) is a circuit card assembly fitted with magnetic bubble memories. Programs stored in these memories are not erased in case of a voltage drop in the power supply system. See also MICROCIRCUIT (1) (as modified) and MICROCIRCUIT ASSEMBLY. Exclude MAGNETIC BUBBLE MEMORY.
- What is a Software Kit? 5551 Items
- ASoftware Kitis a collection of items not having the same basic name, designed to enhance the operation of automatic data processing equipment. May include such items as DISK PROGRAM, AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING; TAPE PROGRAM, AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING; expander card(s) and instruction manual(s).
- What is an Automatic Data Processing Program Cartridge? 197 Items
- AnAutomatic Data Processing Program Cartridge(CARTRIDGE,PROGRAM,AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING) is a CARTRIDGE, PROGRAMMABLE with stored program.
- What is a Software? 2349 Items
- ASoftwareis any set of machine-readable instructions necessary for the operation of technological equipment, as well as documentation giving instructions on how to use them. Types of software include but are not limited to firmware, middleware, application, and system type software. It may be downloadable or delivered on physical media.