Tent Light Set - Rough Service - Modular Command Post (MCP)
- 4 x 50W EMI Protected Fluorescent Lights
- 4 x Blue Blackout Filters
- 2 x Replacement Lamp Kits (6230-01-506-9387)
- 8 x Velcro Mounting Straps
- Rugged Carrying Case
- Case holds four stringable lights. Compliant to Federal Standards for drop testing, impact resistance, vibration and water immersion. Wheels and handles for easy portability. Custom foam lining cradles and protects lights. Compliant with DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280.
General Illumination Lighting Set used within tents, shelters and other workspaces.
Will Not Compromise Peripheral Electronics
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) protected lights.
- Will not compromise peripheral electronics, communication equipment, computers or medical equipment.
- Black out filter greatly reduces visible signature.
- Will not trip the most sensitive GFCI when connecting over 30 lights, exceeding military specifications of 12-light connectivity.
- Lights operate independently with on/off switches, allowing any combination of lights to operate.
- Low Amp Draw
- Low Heat Signature
- Flicker Free
- Field Hospitals, Command Centers, Force Provider, BEAR Base
- Durable Design Protects Lamp Compliant with MIL-PRF-44259
- MIL-PRF-44259D TYPE II
- MIL-L-44259 TYPE II
Import and Export 6230-01-519-0393
End Users 6230-01-519-0393
- 1 May 2006
- Former MOE Rule:
- Supplementary Receivers:
- 1 May 2006
- Former MOE Rule:
- 1 Dec 2013
- Supplementary Collaborators:
- 1 Sep 2012
- 1 Jun 2016
- 1 Jun 2005
Approved Sources 6230-01-519-0393
Weapon Systems (WSDC) 6230-01-519-0393
DLA Procurement Analysis 6230-01-519-0393
Management Data 6230-01-519-0393
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Ground Forces Support Materiel (DLA/GSA Items)
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Non-Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify items, which are not reparable.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- DLA/GSA Material
DLA/GSA-Managed Items that cannot be identified to a specific Army Weapons Systems/End Item
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.
- Stock fund applicable to items managed for the Air Force by the respective Inventory Control Point
- 57X4921.070 - General Support DIV - Air Force decentralized managed expense items (ERRC XB3, XF3) with a unit cost of less than $250,000 that are requisitioned/procured at base (retail) level from DLA, GSA, Army, Navy, Depot Maintenance Service, Air Force Industrial Fund (AFMC), local manufacture and commercial vendors
- Price Validation Code:
- The current standard price in Catalog Management Data (CMD) has not analyzed or coded for LP/LM.
The price has not been analyzed or reviewed for accuracy.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible but must be supported with adequate justification. However, if coded for Local Purchase (LP) or Fabrication/Manufacture as indicated with an (LM) Acquisition Advice Code of “L” or “F”, then it must be evaluated locally where purchased or fabricated.
- Navy-owned stocks of DLA material
Naval Inventory Control Point, Mechanicsburg
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 6230-01-519-0393
Freight Information 6230-01-519-0393
6230-01-519-0393 has freight characteristics managed by the Southwestern Power Administration.It has a National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) of 187645. A Sub NMFC of Z. It has a NMFC Description of TRUNKS:CARRYING CASES/BAGS. 6230-01-519-0393 is rated as a variable freight class when transported by Less-Than Truckload (LTL) freight. It has a Uniform Freight Classification (UFC) number of 92305 which rates the freight between FCL and LCL. 6230-01-519-0393 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted. It has a Water Commodity Code (WCC) of 697 for ocean manifesting and military sealift. 6230-01-519-0393 is not classified as a special type of cargo when transported by water. 6230-01-519-0393 is not a consolidation and does not exceed 84" in any dimension. It should be compatible with a standard 72" Aircraft Cargo Door when transported by air.
Packaging Data 6230-01-519-0393
- Primary Inventory Control Activity (PICA)
Item Pack Level (Unpackaged)
- Electrical Instrument
- Over 10lb
- Less than 85G
- No Requirement
Unit Pack Level (Packaged)
- Physical Protection
- Any Suitable Process
- No Requirement
- A-A-1898, Grade II, Water Resistant Cellulosic Cushioning
- PPP-B-566, PPP-B-676, or ASTM-D5118, Folding, Setup or Fiberboard Box
- No special marking
Intermediate Pack Level
Contracting Technical Data File (CTDF) 6230-01-519-0393 October 2021
Criticality and Quality
- Critical Item Code:
- Flight Safety:
- Life Support:
- Certified Samples:
- First Article Test (FAT):
- Certificate of Quality Compliance:
- Production Lot Testing:
- Special Testing:
- Qualified Products List (QPL):
- Government Furnished Material:
- Government Furnished Tooling:
- Government Furnished Property:
- Price Evaluation Code:
- Diminshing Manufacturing Sources:
- Commerical Off The Shelf (COTS):
- End Item Application:
- Auctioning Candidate:
- Source of Procurement:
- Contract Option:
- Boeing Rights Guard:
- Export Controlled:
- Controlled Technical Data Package (TDP):
- Restricted Technical Data Package (TDP):
- Contains Classified Material
- Weapons System Indicator Code (WSIC):
- Packaging Determination Table:
- Packaging Review Code:
- Special Packaging Instruction Number (SPIN):
- Special Packaging Instruction Number Revision:
- Special Packaging Instruction Number Date:
- Pallet Reference Number Required: