Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
RELAY AND BRACKET A
6230000105194 000105194 13202E0647
Drawings and Photos6230-00-010-5194
6230-00-010-5194 is a RELAY AND BRACKET A. that does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is considered a low risk when released from the control of the Department of Defense. The item may still be subject to the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This item may be hazardous as it is in a Federal Supply Class for potentially hazardous items. A MSDS should be available from the supplier for the end user to evaluate any hazards. This item does not contain a precious metal.
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Oct 2022||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2020||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2019||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Communications and Electronics Equipment, Electronics Materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
Tactical and Strategic Communications
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.