Federal Supply Class (FSC): 6140
NATO Supply Classification Class (NSC): 6140
Group Description: Electric Wire, and Power and Distribution Equipment
Federal Supply Group (FSG): 61
NATO Supply Classification Group (NSG): 61
Includes Rechargeable Cells and Batteries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Federal Supply Class 6140
- What is Federal Supply Class 6140?
- FSC 6140 is the Federal Supply Class (formally known as NATO Supply Classification Class NSC 6140) in the USA for supply items codified in the category of Batteries, Rechargeable.
- What is NATO Supply Classification Class 6140?
- NSC 6140 is the NATO Supply Classification Class (also known as Federal Supply Class FSC 6140 in the USA) for supply items codified in the category of Batteries, Rechargeable.
- Which Federal Supply Group is FSC 6140 in?
- FSC 6140 is in Federal Supply Group (FSG) 61 which contains .
- Which NATO Supply Classification Group is NSC 6140 in?
- NSC 6140 is in NATO Supply Classification Group (NSG) 61 which contains .
Supply Items Included in Federal Supply Class 6140
- What is a Storage Battery? 14112 Items
- A Storage Battery (BATTERY,STORAGE) is a battery, composed of two or more cells forming a single unit, which may or may not be readily separable and which may be efficiently recharged by sending an electric current through the cells in a direction opposite that of the discharging current.The item may be furnished with integral charging facilities.For items which are composed of a single cell see CELL, BATTERY.
- What is a Battery Assembly? 1423 Items
- A Battery Assembly is two or more batteries on a common mounting or mounted on each other. They must be separable and each item must be capable of functioning in accordance with its given item name.
- What is a Battery Plate? 45 Items
- A Battery Plate (PLATE,BATTERY) is an item which is rigid and flat and whose thickness is small in comparsion to both its length and width. It is specifically designed to be an electrode in a battery.
- What is a Battery Electrode Assembly? 13 Items
- A Battery Electrode Assembly (ELECTRODE ASSEMBLY,BATTERY) is the positive and negative plate groups and separators required for installation in one cell of a battery. May include cell cover, seal nuts, gaskets, and filler cap.
- What is a Battery Set? 354 Items
- A Battery Set is a grouping of items consisting of two or more separate batteries. It may or may not be inclosed in separate cases.
- What is a Battery Cell? 771 Items
- A Battery Cell (CELL,BATTERY) is a single electrolytic cell for producing electromotive force by electro chemical reaction.
- What is an Electric Power And Distribution Equipment Modification Kit? 16 Items
- An Electric Power And Distribution Equipment Modification Kit (MODIFICATION KIT,ELECTRIC POWER AND DISTRIBUTION EQUIPMENT) is an item or collection of items employed to modify electrical power and distribution equipment.
Stock Items with Pictures