Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
VEHICLE CARGO TIE DOWN
CANCELLED WITHOUT REPLACEMENT
Drawings and Photos2590-01-216-6830
2590-01-216-6830 is a TIE DOWN,CARGO,VEHICLE. This item is considered a low risk when released from the control of the Department of Defense. The item may still be subject to the requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Jan 1999||Department of the Air Force (DF)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Jan 1999||Defense Logistics Agency (DS)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Jan 1999||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...|
|Oct 1998||Department of the Navy (DN)||EA||Upgrade...|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Ground Forces Support Materiel (DLA/GSA Items)
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
Non-Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify items, which are not reparable.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
DLA/GSA-Managed Items that cannot be identified to a specific Army Weapons Systems/End Item
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.
- Stock fund applicable to items managed for the Air Force by the respective Inventory Control Point
- 57X4921.070 - General Support DIV - Air Force decentralized managed expense items (ERRC XB3, XF3) with a unit cost of less than $250,000 that are requisitioned/procured at base (retail) level from DLA, GSA, Army, Navy, Depot Maintenance Service, Air Force Industrial Fund (AFMC), local manufacture and commercial vendors
- Price Validation Code:
The current standard price in Catalog Management Data (CMD) has not analyzed or coded for LP/LM.
The price has not been analyzed or reviewed for accuracy.
ZOP or Standard price challenges are permissible but must be supported with adequate justification. However, if coded for Local Purchase (LP) or Fabrication/Manufacture as indicated with an (LM) Acquisition Advice Code of “L” or “F”, then it must be evaluated locally where purchased or fabricated.