Cargo and Tanker Vessels - Germany (DE)
Federal Supply Class (FSC): 1915
Federal Supply Group (FSG): 19 Ships, Small Craft, Pontoons, and Floating Docks
NATO Supply Classification Class (NSC): 1915
NATO Supply Classification Group (NSG): 19 Ships, Small Craft, Pontoons, and Floating Docks
Items Managed by Germany (DE)
Note-Only complete ships, small craft, floating docks, floating dry docks, and dredges (with or without hull) are classified in this group. End items, assemblies, parts, attachments or accessories for use in or on the above are classified in Group 20-Ship and Marine Equipment, unless other classes (outside of Group 19) are appliable.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Federal Supply Class 1915
- What is Federal Supply Class 1915?
- FSC 1915 is the Federal Supply Class (formally known as NATO Supply Classification Class NSC 1915) in the USA for supply items codified in the category of Cargo and Tanker Vessels.
- What is NATO Supply Classification Class 1915?
- NSC 1915 is the NATO Supply Classification Class (also known as Federal Supply Class FSC 1915 in the USA) for supply items codified in the category of Cargo and Tanker Vessels.
- Which Federal Supply Group is FSC 1915 in?
- FSC 1915 is in Federal Supply Group (FSG) 19 which contains Ships, Small Craft, Pontoons, and Floating Docks.
- Which NATO Supply Classification Group is NSC 1915 in?
- NSC 1915 is in NATO Supply Classification Group (NSG) 19 which contains Ships, Small Craft, Pontoons, and Floating Docks.
Stock Items From Supply Class 1915 codified by Germany (DE)