Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
ELECTRICAL-ELECTRO CONTROL PANEL
A panel, upon which are mounted such items as indicator lights, meters, relays, switches and the like, which is specifically designed for the purpose of controlling the operation of electrical and electronic equipment. See also PANEL, TEST, ELECTRICAL. PANEL,CONTROL,ELECTRICAL-ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
Drawings and Photos 1430-01-698-9796
1430-01-698-9796 is a PANEL,CONTROL,ELECTRICAL-ELECTRO. that does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application. This item has been confirmed as a Critical Munitions List Item or a Sensitive Commerce Control List Item and cannot be in the possession of any party anywhere in the World who is not an authorized NATO Government. Any other possessor of this item should mutilate it now as possession violates international and local laws. This item is a confirmed Commerce Control List Item (CCLI). This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Management Data 1430-01-698-9796
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Dec 2021||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Missiles, Missile Materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- Surface-to-Surface Missiles
Advanced Antitank Weapon System-Medium (AAWS-M)
- Accounting Requirements:
- Nonexpendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of N in the AMDF.Nonexpendable items require property book accountability after issue from the stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded N in the AMDF are considered nonexpendable items.