Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
GUIDED MISSILE SYSTEMS OPERATIONS STATION
1430016316671 016316671 13633785-3
A collection of items specifically designed to provide operational control of heterogenous guided missile firing organizations. It is designed to monitor tactical situations and direct and coordinate firing operations of all intercept-aerial missile systems within a given defense area. It includes video display facilities, situation displays, data link and voice communications facilities, and the like. Excludes OPERATIONS CENTRAL. OPERATIONS STATION,GUIDED MISSILE SYSTEMS
Drawings and Photos 1430-01-631-6671
1430-01-631-6671 is a OPERATIONS STATION,GUIDED MISSILE SYSTEMS. that does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is a US Munitions List or Commerce Control List Item where key elements must be removed and destroyed to prevent this item being restored or repaired. Only authorized parties may possess this item. This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Import and Export 1430-01-631-6671
End Users 1430-01-631-6671
Management Data 1430-01-631-6671
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Sep 2014||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Missiles, Missile Materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Other Missiles Support Equipment and Facilities
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- Other Missile Related Materiel
Theater High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD)System
- Accounting Requirements:
- Nonexpendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of N in the AMDF.Nonexpendable items require property book accountability after issue from the stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded N in the AMDF are considered nonexpendable items.
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 1430-01-631-6671
Freight Information 1430-01-631-6671
1430-01-631-6671 has freight characteristics.. 1430-01-631-6671 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted.