Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
SOLID STAT KEYBOARD
1430010352414 010352414 MIS-19595 55-000075
Drawings and Photos 1430-01-035-2414
1430-01-035-2414 is a KEYBOARD,SOLID STAT. This item is a US Munitions List Item and must be mutilated to scrap. This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Import and Export 1430-01-035-2414
End Users 1430-01-035-2414
Management Data 1430-01-035-2414
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Mar 2020||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Missiles, Missile Materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- Other Missile Related Materiel
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 1430-01-035-2414
Freight Information 1430-01-035-2414
1430-01-035-2414 has freight characteristics.It has a National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) of 061700. A Sub NMFC of Z. It has a NMFC Description of ELEC APPLIANCES/INSTRUMENTS NOI. 1430-01-035-2414 is rated as a variable freight class when transported by Less-Than Truckload (LTL) freight. 1430-01-035-2414 is rated as class 85 when transported by Less-Than Carload (LCL) rail or ocean freight. It has a Uniform Freight Classification (UFC) number of 34580 which rates the freight between FCL and LCL. 1430-01-035-2414 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted. It has a Water Commodity Code (WCC) of 658 for ocean manifesting and military sealift. 1430-01-035-2414 is not classified as a special type of cargo when transported by water. 1430-01-035-2414 is not a consolidation and does not exceed 84" in any dimension. It should be compatible with a standard 72" Aircraft Cargo Door when transported by air.