Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
1430000000139 000000139 10277083
Drawings and Photos 1430-00-000-0139
1430-00-000-0139 is a NUTATOR,TRACKER. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is a US Munitions List or Commerce Control List Item which must be destroyed to prevent restoration or repair. Only authorized parties may possess this item. This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Management Data 1430-00-000-0139
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Oct 2022||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2020||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
|Nov 2019||Department of the Army (DA)||EA||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Missiles, Missile Materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
- Surface-to-Surface Missiles
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.