Request a Quotation from participating marketplace vendors
Import and Export 1015-01-546-0565
End Users 1015-01-546-0565
- 1 Dec 2006
Approved Sources 1015-01-546-0565
Management Data 1015-01-546-0565
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Ammunition weapons, and tracked combat vehicles weapons, special weapons, chemical and fire control materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
- Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
Howitzer, Light Towed, 105mm, M119A1
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 1015-01-546-0565
Freight Information 1015-01-546-0565
1015-01-546-0565 has freight characteristics.It has a National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) of 069300. A Sub NMFC of X. It has a NMFC Description of FIREARMS/PARTS NOI IN BOXES. 1015-01-546-0565 is rated as class 100 when transported by Less-Than Truckload (LTL) freight. 1015-01-546-0565 is rated as class 100 when transported by Less-Than Carload (LCL) rail or ocean freight. It has a Uniform Freight Classification (UFC) number of 38340 which rates the freight between FCL and LCL. 1015-01-546-0565 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted. It has a Water Commodity Code (WCC) of 685 for ocean manifesting and military sealift. 1015-01-546-0565 is not classified as a special type of cargo when transported by water. 1015-01-546-0565 is not a consolidation and does not exceed 84" in any dimension. It should be compatible with a standard 72" Aircraft Cargo Door when transported by air.