Premium Information is available for this item - Upgrade for $1 a day
GUN PARTS KIT
1005015685057 015685057 13020098
Drawings and Photos1005-01-568-5057
1005-01-568-5057 is a PARTS KIT,GUN. that does not have a nuclear hardened feature or any other critical feature such as tolerance, fit restriction or application. Demilitarization of this item has been confirmed and is not currently subject to changes. This item is a US Munitions List or Commerce Control List Item which must be destroyed to prevent restoration or repair. Only authorized parties may possess this item. This item is not suspected to be hazardous. This item does not contain a precious metal.
Import and Export1005-01-568-5057
|13020098||19200 - US ARMY ARDEC RDECOM||Active|
|Effective Date||Organization||Unit of Issue||Unit Price||Quantity Unit Pack|
|Oct 2021||Department of the Army (DA)||KT||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2020||Department of the Army (DA)||KT||Upgrade...||1|
|Oct 2019||Department of the Army (DA)||KT||Upgrade...||1|
- Materiel Category and Inventory Manager:
- Ammunition weapons, and tracked combat vehicles weapons, special weapons, chemical and fire control materiel
- Appropriation and Budget Activity:
- Stock Fund Secondary Items
- Management Inventory Segment:
Repairable Items(Exclusive of Insurance and Provisioning Items)
This code will be used to identify serviceable or unserviceable items of a durable nature, which when unserviceable normally can be repaired economically by depots or lower echelons of maintenance.
- Weapons System / End Item / Homogeneous Group:
Individual and Crew-Served Weapons
Machine Gun, Caliber .50 M2 Series W/Tripod M3 and Mount M63
- Accounting Requirements:
- Expendable item.An item of Army property coded with an ARC of X in the AMDF. Expendable items require no formal accountability after issue from a stock record account.Commercial and fabricated items similar to items coded X in the AMDF are considered expendable items.
NATO Stock Numbers Related to 1005-01-568-5057
1005-01-568-5057 has freight characteristics.. 1005-01-568-5057 has a variance between NMFC and UFC when transported by rail and the description should be consulted.